a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

sponsoring terrorism

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by trablano on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 at 03:48:10 :

In Reply to: What??? posted by Joe on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 at 23:11:28 :

Up to now it's not sure if Hussein has ever sponsored terrorism. There's no proof for that. Sure, he's a little scary dictator, but I think he's been too smart to openly support terrorism.

: Do you believe this crap or are you just trying to piss me off? I hope Saddam's first biological attack is on your city. Why don't you read something about Iraq and Hussein's long-standing history of support for terrorists, before you post these predictably stupid accusations? Hussein has been the primary funder of terrorist attacks for almost two decades. He has been forcefully attempting to develop nuclear weapons, certainly to be used against Israel, and one would have to be naive to think he'd hesitate to provide them to anti-american terrorists. He has tried to assasinate our president, has invaded his neighbor, has gassed his own people, has openly rewarded the families of suicide bombers, causes millions of people to live without any of the basic freedoms the people at this site almost certainly take for granted and has to sleep in different locations every night because he knows his own people want him dead. Yet here at thecry, we're just doing this to finish "Daddy's war" or because of Bush's "personal ideology". You people are worse than useless. You are dangerously ignorant. As long as you waste your time on the internet and stay out of the polling booths, you'll be doing the world a favor.

: Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism