a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

And back at you

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by Joe on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 at 22:56:20 :

In Reply to: One last observation (I can't help it) posted by Spratley on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 at 14:58:29 :

What kind of a loser are you? Borderline personality disorder? Wow. That hurts. Especially coming from such an insightful observer of the human condition as you. I'm sorry my efforts at kindness towards Indira emboldened you to try one more time to impress your friends here at thecry.

My opinion of you is that you are mildly intelligent, but not particularly sharp. You retreat into mind-numbingly trite sentences as if you are exposing the greatest of evils. You are horrifically self-righteous (admittedly, at least here, this applies to us both) in the cheapest, easiest meaning of the word, but you act this way while trying very hard to convince your readers that your excess of virtue just compels to you to take on bullies. It's very touching, Spratley, but your stupid little attempts to "diagnose" me sound as dense as your analyses of the universe.

Give it up, dumbass. Your self-appointed role as defender of the oppressed here is not as impressive as you think.

Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism