a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

Wise words.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by blimp on Monday, December 16, 2002 at 23:27:19 :

In Reply to: for the sake of..everything..attn spratley, joe.. posted by Indira on Monday, December 16, 2002 at 21:48:19 :

Thankyou Indira for your words of wisdom. I fear they will achieve as much as Spratley's baiting of Joe. But it was well said and timely and I hope you feel better for having said it.

As for the whole Joe v. Spratley tabloid drama, this site probably aint the place for it (maybe Jerry Springer would be more appropriate - what do you say guys? I personally have been very entertained by your exchanges and would find it gratifying to watch you two punch on... but then that's just me being perverse).

Still I feel Joe's presence here serves a purpose and he shouldn't be dismissed as a bitter freak. While I wouldn't want to be called an abysmal idiot, it would make me think about why someone would call me that. And if you don't like what he has to say, then ignore it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism