a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

He's saying that you're a dick.

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by Spratley on Monday, December 16, 2002 at 19:57:46 :

In Reply to: Huh? posted by Joe on Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 21:23:08 :

I didn't find trablano's post very expert or sophisticated either. . . but I still understood what he was saying and saw the value in it. Yuu didn't because you'd rather just pick on people. You do what is commonly called mistaking the word for the thing. You're so busy tearing up the word that you never understand what the word means.

Anyway, I'm breaking my promise not to address you. . . it was a foolish promise anyway, I never have been able to ignore a prick.

You're trying to help? You have a shitty way of doing it: A king wants to bring peace to his land. He has the best and noblest of intentions He wants to talk to the rival king and help him understand the error of his ways and what a better idea peace would be. So he gets in a carriage, travels to the other king's castle, walks into his throne room, bows low and says, "Hey, you stupid son of a bitch The way you do things sucks and I have a much better idea that will help you greatly if you're not too stupid to understand it. And as his lies prone under the executioner's axe he is heard to say, "I'm just trying to help everybody out. Its not my fault you're all idiots!"

He was the only idiot.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism