a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

Re: Huh?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by trablano on Monday, December 16, 2002 at 04:17:01 :

In Reply to: Huh? posted by Joe on Sunday, December 15, 2002 at 21:23:08 :

As far as I can tell this board here is just there mainly for intelligent amusement. I find it offensive that you consider any idea which doesn't stand up to your standards as 'crap'. Anything needs development. Besides this, not anyone online here is the 'great' philosopher you obviously are.

: This is the kind of crap that needs to be banned from thecry if we're ever going to uncover universal, philosophical truths:

: "I know that a writer makes his writing his own by the use of adverbs and adjectives. I think I gather most of you out of your adjectives and adverbs then."

: If someone had informed you that you just offered a transparently forced theses in order to produce a pre-determined critique of me long ago, perhaps you wouldn't still be doing that today. The "friends" that certain thecry posters think they have here may be kindred souls but they are encouraging some very poor analytic habits. I'm just trying to help.

: Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism