a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

Investigation into Joe's supercilious derision

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by Spratley on Friday, December 06, 2002 at 15:03:33 :

I'm as serious as a plane crash about this. I wish to make a sincere investigation into why the majority of Joe's correspondence here are reactionary rather than substantive, intensely critical rather than inquisitive, and condescending rather than egalitarian. I'd love it if we could manage to focus on this topic rather than devolving into aforementioned reactions, and if we could organize this in a way that brings us to an enlightening conclusion.

In turn, according to Joe's request, I agree to pursue an investigation of why so many people here post "nothing but mindless drivel."

Let's begin with a first hand statement form which we can make inquiries and analyses:

Joe, why do you respond to the majority of what is posted here as if it is meaningless, valueless and somehow representative of inferior mental processes and concerns (And do you find this assessment of your activity here to be accurate)?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism