a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

Serious proposition for Joe

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by Spratley on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 13:45:23 :

In Reply to: It occured to me it probably wasn't his second or third language either. posted by Joe on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 00:11:21 :

: I responded to his substantive point, and it was idiotic. If he'd like to rephrase the "women don't get philosophy" point in his native language, I'll be happy to call it idiotic again.

: Joe
---------------------------------------------
I wonder if you'd be interested in engaging in some philosophical investigation into the nature and origin of your short-tempered, deriding, supercilious attitude.

Don;t like the adjectives? Okay, we can throw them out for now, as long as you are willing to admit that the majority of your correspondence here have been characterized by devalueing people's writing, ideas and intelligence. . . all to the assumption that yours is superior.

I promise, if you agree to do this in good faith, I will promise to likewise investigate why I am so adamantly intolerant to those engaging in the behavior I attribute to you.

Let me know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism