a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

hey !!

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by I/ on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 01:10:18 :

In Reply to: Don't you have women to annoy? posted by Joe on Thursday, December 05, 2002 at 00:15:02 :

I agree erfan's starting point IS idiotic, at least, the way he has presented it, which reminds me of almost all my post on the internet since 1997, so I shouldn't be annoyed, but you don't have to treat wordsmith like this, the wine is ok, but what about his stories, they're really good, and should not be stained by this debate.
overall you make me laugh, but c'mon, don't spit at everyone!
and also, if erfan's first language is not english, well, english ain't mine either, and I do have to make quite an effort to babble something that reads like english, it ain't so easy, and you should not be so offensive about it..
or whatever, you can say whatever you please I guess..
Indira

: My response was obviously intended for Mr. "English is my 8th language" Erfan. Besides, I've read your attempts to attach yourself to Western fiction like a cancerous growth so why don't you go pour yourself a white-wine spritzer and sit this debate out?
:
: Joe

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link
URL:

thecry!!! existentialism