a cry towards the absurd

The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.Camus
mail list ° site map ° @  

existentialism ° art ° poetry ° exquisite corpse ° chat ° search engine
( the cry ) Philosophy Discussion Board

thanks..

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [(the cry) philosophy discussion board]

Posted by Indira on Tuesday, November 05, 2002 at 00:53:07 :

In Reply to: No! In addition.. posted by k on Monday, November 04, 2002 at 16:45:24 :

thanks for your kind comments. cheered me up in a bad day.
Kierkegaard nourished the last years of my teenage/childhood (I don't know how to call that)life, in my last attempt to grasp the idea of god. by that time, I sank into an implosive mixture of horderlin/kierkegaard/rilke/nietzsche that left my head exposed to this fictitious hmm.. I'm looking for the word.. I would say love, but not love given or taken from a person, but something that's very present in catholic religion, compassion, if the word is taken from it's root, not from the common use. It was and still is very difficult for me to tell reasoning from intuition, and those readings made the task seem impossible, and even ridiculous. I wonder, if intuition and compassion are similar approaches, or if they are just plain interference between mind and matter.
excuse my erratic thoughts..
Indira

:
: ..this website does not suck! Got me reading Kierkegaard for the first time in years (The Sickness Unto Death), and I'm getting much more out his difficult prose than I remember possible. Great links! A hearty thank you!

: : hi,
: : some weeks ago I decided to make a site with pictures I've taken, and stuff.
: : this is just a beginning, I've more material but I've to format it.
: : does it suck??
: : maybe not??
: : can u tell me?
: : it's very processor demanding, so it doesn't work on very slow computers, also it needs flash plug-in but many computers have it, else, the link is there for download. (it's a 400K file, or less)
: : this is the address:
: : http://www.thecry.org
: : regards,
: : Indira

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link